Updated: Mar 12
Are you feeling physically exhausted and mentally tired? This can happen to the best of us.
We are just over a year into a pandemic and the constant work pressure, emotional challenges and health issues, can be a bit overwhelming.
True balance means that you are not only takin care of work and home, but also yourself.
So what are ways that help me to detox my body & Mind?
How To Detox Your Body & Mind?
1) I wake up every morning before 5AM to meditate while everyone else is asleep. This is the perfect time to clear your body and stretch your body before getting your day started
2) Making my bed before I leave my house. It is one thing to leave your house in a rush, trying to get the kids to school and to get to work on time. BUT, coming home to a disorganized house can be very draining at times. A clean house, can bring clarity and welcome you home after a long days work.
3) Prayer of Gratitude This is something I practice at least 3 times a day. Not sure what else to say about this one, the heading speaks for itself.
4) Running Daily Running may not be your exercise vice, but it provides clarity for me. It allows me to "breeeathhhe", which is something we sometimes don't realize we need to do. Exhale. Everything will be just fine.
5) Cleanse Your Body. This involves eating healthy and practicing good eating habits. I like to drink a hot cup of ginger tea mixed with lemon juice or simply some hot green tea.